We are looking for a skilled User Interface Artist to help take our games to the next level. As a User Interface Designer you will work closely with our Art Director and Lead Designer to create a visually compelling and user friendly interfaces for our games. You will be creating interfaces for our existing chart-topping hyper casual titles.
Applying with a portfolio is a must.
– Create wireframes and style guides to prototype and previsualize designs
– Create concepts and prototype pitches for game UI features, interfaces, and iconography
– Create modern, high quality user interface assets
– Iterate on look and feel of the UI, incorporating feedback from design, to produce the most user friendly and visually compelling experience possible
– Stay current on trends and technology in UI/UX
– 1+ years experience in video game development as a UI/UX Designer
– 2+ years experience in Photoshop and Adobe XD or Sketch
– Expertise in designing and demonstrating user flow
– Demonstrate an understanding of readability and iconography, including a strong understanding of effective use of color and composition
– A strong understanding of graphic design principles
– An understanding of the basic principles of animation for motion graphics
– A passion for art, user interface design and making games
– Experience with various game engines is a plus
Work Authorization: Please note, this job requires valid work authorization to work in Turkey. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.