Rollic is an Istanbul-based game developer and publisher, founded in January 2019 and acquired by Zynga in August 2020.
Games released by Rollic include; Tangle Master 3D, Onnect – Pair Matching Puzzle, High Heels! and Blob Runner 3D.
With a growing number of titles ranking #1 in the United States and world’s top charts as the most downloaded games/apps, our aims revolve around the idea of creating the “next big thing” through data automation and creativity.
Rollic is committed to producing massive scaling global titles while building a future-proof ecosystem in the gaming industry.
Uncosoft recently acquired by Rollic, is widely known with its hit hyper-casual titles High Heels!, Repair My Car! and award-winning casual game 9PM Football Managers
We are looking for a Unity Developer who will become a part of our agile, cross-functional and experienced team, building high-performing top-quality hyper-casual games for millions of players on mobile platforms.
Why join our team?
- the opportunity to work with an ever-evolving game studio
- work with highly talented team members
- take part in releasing chart-topping hyper-casual games
If these are your goals, we can't wait to see you as our new team member!
- Design, code, analyze, and test systems for Unity applications (build targets are iOS and Android).
- Design and develop Unity UIs and implement APIs.
- Handle software updates, patches, and bug fixes.
- Develop applications for time-sensitive projects while considering business/system requirements.
- Communicate with a team of developers, artists, and our business partners to ship new features.
- Maintain project, drafts, files, codes, and scripts in an organized manner that allows other team members to make edits/suggestions/changes.
- Continually learn about mobile trends, similar game domains.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in software/game development, computer science, or similar required.
- 2 years+ of professional experience in Unity3D development or similar platforms.
- Experience with Android/iOS deployment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Unity and C#, including experience with scripting, textures, animation, physics, new UI system, pixel perfect design implementation.
- Understanding of functional and object-oriented programming best practices.
- Familiarity with Xcode for iOS, Android Studio for Android, and asset utilization best practices within Unity3D.
Work Authorization: Please note, this job requires valid work authorization to work in Turkey. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.