We are looking for a Unity Developer who will become a part of our agile, cross-functional and experienced team, building high-performing top-quality hyper-casual games for millions of players on mobile platforms.
– Design, code, analyze, and test systems for Unity applications (build targets are iOS and Android).
– Design and develop Unity UIs and implement APIs.
– Handle software updates, patches, and bug fixes.
– Develop applications for time-sensitive projects while considering business/system requirements.
– Communicate with a team of developers, artists, and our business partners to ship new features.
– Maintain project, drafts, files, codes, and scripts in an organized manner that allows other team members to make edits/suggestions/changes.
– Continually learn about mobile trends, similar game domains.
– Bachelor’s degree in software/game development, computer science, or similar required.
– 2 years+ of professional experience in Unity3D development or similar platforms.
– Experience with Android/iOS deployment.
– Comprehensive knowledge of Unity and C#, including experience with scripting, textures, animation, physics, new UI system, pixel perfect design implementation.
– Understanding of functional and object-oriented programming best practices.
– Familiarity with Xcode for iOS, Android Studio for Android, and asset utilization best practices within Unity3D.
Work Authorization: Please note, this job requires valid work authorization to work in Turkey. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.