Uncosoft is headquartered in Izmir, Turkey, Uncosoft is the maker of chart-topping hyper-casual titles High Heels!, Repair My Car!, and award-winning casual game 9PM Football Managers.
We are looking for talented motion artists who have the motivation of creating a showcase of our hit games and reach audiences across the globe.
Why join our team?
- the opportunity to work with an ever-evolving game studio
- work with highly talented team members
- take part in releasing chart-topping hyper-casual games
If these are your goals, we cant wait to see you as our new team member!
Your main challenges (job description)
- Developing a product vision and strategy, prioritize features, and work with skilled engineering and art teams
- Analyzing and improving game metrics
- Analyze and interpret data and make meaningful conclusions to increase our games' retention, monetization, and other key metrics
- Preparing and executing A/B tests and reporting on the key findings
- Organizing workflows and pipelines
- Following competing games, studios, and trends
The Ideal Candidate (qualifications, requirements)
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, statistics, math or similar field
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Extensive knowledge and passion for the mobile games
- Strong communication skills within a multi-disciplinary team and have ability to communicate across business and technical areas
- At least a year of work experience in gaming field
Perks and Benefits
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture
Work Authorization: Please note, this job requires valid work authorization to work in Turkey. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.