Motion Graphics Artist
Uncosoft is headquartered in Izmir, Turkey, Uncosoft is the maker of chart-topping hyper-casual titles High Heels!, Repair My Car!, and award-winning casual game 9PM Football Managers.
We are looking for talented motion artists who have the motivation of creating a showcase of our hit games and reach audiences across the globe.
Why join our team?
- the opportunity to work with an ever-evolving game studio
- work with highly talented team members
- take part in releasing chart-topping hyper-casual games
If these are your goals, we cant wait to see you as our new team member!
Your main challenges
- Work closely with Art & Engineering teams to create short and effective gameplay videos
- Use Unity and Blender to tailor in-game assets to create gameplay videos
- Capture and edit raw gameplay videos directly from Unity
- Analyze market trends and try out new creatives
- Assist in the selection of audio, graphics, colors, and animation, etc., taking initiative to make creative recommendations that accomplish the goals of the video
The Ideal Candidate
- University degree preferably in Graphic Design, Animation or related field
- At least beginner knowledge in Unity, Blender, Illustrator
- Good knowledge of relevant applications, such as Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and
- A portfolio of existing videos you’ve made which shows your ability to work with different styles and technique
Perks and Benefits
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture
Applying with a portfolio is a must.
Work Authorization: Please note, this job requires valid work authorization to work in Turkey. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.