Uncosoft is headquartered in Izmir, Turkey, Uncosoft is the maker of chart-topping hyper-casual titles High Heels!, Repair My Car!, and award-winning casual game 9PM Football Managers.
We are looking for talented motion artists who have the motivation of creating a showcase of our hit games and reach audiences across the globe.
Why join our team?
- the opportunity to work with an ever-evolving game studio
- work with highly talented team members
- take part in releasing chart-topping hyper-casual games
If these are your goals, we cant wait to see you as our new team member!
Your main challenges
- Help us understand causes of changes in metrics
- Interpret data, visualize and present to team members
- Model, predict, segment and retain our players.
- Build, test, and validate predictive models to answer:
understanding ecosystems, user behaviors, and long-term trends and identifying levers to help move key metrics.
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Math, Data Science or related degree
- Experience in data mining, statistics, experimental design, computational analytics, econometric modeling, data visualization
- Data interpretation, visualization, and presentation skills
- Skills with standard reporting tools
- Have 1+ years of experience working with a product data
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English,
- Strong communication skills within a multi-disciplinary team and have ability to communicate across business and technical areas
Perks and Benefits
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture
Work Authorization: Please note, this job requires valid work authorization to work in Turkey. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.