Rollic is an Istanbul-based game developer and publisher, founded in January 2019 and acquired by Zynga in August 2020.
Games released by Rollic include; Tangle Master 3D, Onnect – Pair Matching Puzzle, High Heels! and Blob Runner 3D.
With a growing number of titles ranking #1 in the United States and world’s top charts as the most downloaded games/apps, our aims revolve around the idea of creating the “next big thing” through data automation and creativity.
Rollic is committed to producing massive scaling global titles while building a future-proof ecosystem in the gaming industry.
Uncosoft recently acquired by Rollic, is widely known with its hit hyper-casual titles High Heels!, Repair My Car! and award-winning casual game 9PM Football Managers.
We are looking for 3D Artist to join our İzmir based hypercasual studio, Uncosoft.
Why join our team?
- the opportunity to work with an ever-evolving game studio
- work with highly talented team members
- take part in releasing chart-topping hyper-casual games
If these are your goals, we can't wait to see you as our new team member!
- Responsible for modelling, rigging, animation, motion capture, painting,
- Work with developers on new game ideas and make visual concepts,
- Work with Art Director and other artists to ensure consistency between vision and implementation of environment and hard surface assets.
Desired Skills and Experience
- An art degree or relevant game art course,
- It’s not expected to be an expert in every field, but it is expected that having basic knowledge in a variety of niches,
- Experience in the game industry,
- Highly creative, with exceptional design skills,
- Strong portfolio showing 3D art skills and demonstrating a high level of artistic creativity,
- Experience in Blender, Unity 3D and Subtance Painter,
- Extensive knowledge and passion for the mobile games,
- Strong communication skills within a multi-disciplinary team and have the ability to communicate across business and technical areas.